PHOTOGRAPHS BY MEGHAN CAUDILL
1. Collect your supplies: a grapevine wreath form (found at most craft and dollar stores), dried or fresh lavender, recycled floral tape, twine, and scissors.
2. Gather 25 to 30 lavender stems into a bundle (the more stems you use, the more full your wreath will look), and secure with floral tape. Trim the bundle below the floral tape so that the bundle is roughly 8- to 10-inches long. Repeat until you have 6 to 8 bundles.
3. Lay one of the bundles onto the wreath form so that the blossoms extend slightly past the edge of the grapevine.
4. Wrap twine around lavender and grapevine, and then tie to secure.
5. Layer the next lavender bundle so that the blossoms cover the stems from the first bundle and but the twine is visible.