½ pound Jimmy Nardello Peppers, washed and patted dry
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely minced
2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely minced
8 ounces burrata
Maldon sea salt
Toasted baguette slices
1. Slice the peppers in half lengthwise, keeping the seeds.
2. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add peppers to the frying pan. Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring often, until slightly wilted and blistered. Remove from the heat.
3. Add the garlic and parsley to the peppers, and stir.
4. Drain the burrata, and then lightly pat with a paper towel to remove any moisture.
5. Place the peppers and burrata on a serving platter. Drizzle the cheese with a small amount of the finishing olive oil and sprinkle with some salt.
6. Serve with toasted slices of baguette.