To make them, watch the video above and follow the simple recipe below.
(Slash your cholesterol, burn stubborn belly fat, solve your insomnia, and more—naturally!—with Rodale's Eat For Extraordinary Health & Healing!)
Cheddar Bacon Dog Treats
Makes about 10 treats
1 ½ cups rolled oats
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add oats, cheese, and bacon to the bowl of a food processor and process until ingredients reach a crumb-like consistency.
3. Add two eggs to food processor and process until mixture resembles a sticky dough.
4. Sprinkle flour or finely ground oats onto a wood cutting board and roll out dough to about ¼” thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out dough into desired shape.
5. Transfer dog treats to a parchment-lined baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Cool treats completely and store in an airtight class or plastic container.