Find out the nail salon secret for smooth, healed hands, even in the coldest winter weather:
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup spiced rum
Dash of nutmeg
1 cup milk, heated
2 to 3 drops cinnamon essential oil
2 hand towels
2 quart-size plastic bags
1. In a bowl, mix brown sugar, rum, and nutmeg to a scrub consistency. Fill another bowl with the warmed milk and cinnamon oil.
2. Soak hands in milk for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Massage the exfoliating scrub onto hands and slough off dead skin; rinse with warm water.
4. Wet the hand towels with hot water. Pat hands dry and apply a moisturizer.
5. Slide hands into plastic bags and wrap each with a warm, wet hand towel; let sit for 5 minutes and then remove.