- 3 ripe peaches, sliced into thin wedges
- 3 cups arugula
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl, toss together peaches, arugula, mozzarella, and nuts.
2. Put oil, vinegar, basil, and salt in a blender or food processor and combine until smooth.
3. Divide peach salad among serving plates and drizzle with basil oil.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 238 cal
Fat 19.8 g
Saturated Fat 6.1 g
Cholesterol 25.2 mg
Sodium 267.2 mg
Carbohydrates 9 g
Total Sugars 6.6 g
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
Protein 8 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.