If you’re like many gardeners, you have never tried growing your own plants from seed. Or, if you have tried, maybe your seedlings didn’t resemble those you see at the garden center each spring, and you’re wondering how you can do better. Rest assured, starting your own seedlings is fun, easy, and well worthwhile. For seed-starting success, follow this simple plan.
More Seed-Starting Resources :
- 5 Great Reasons to Start Your Own Seeds
- Seed-Starting Equipment and Supplies
- Seed Starting at a Glance
- Starting from Seeds
- Blend Your Own Seed-Starting Mix
- How Deep Do You Sow?
- Potting Soil Recipes
- 14 Tips for Starting Your Own Seeds
- Seed Starting Chart
- Starting Seeds Indoors
Pretreatments for Slow-to-Germinate Seeds