- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cup torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 oz whole wheat spaghetti, cooked
- 2 tbsp shredded part skim mozzarella
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Add the nuts and toast them for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add the garlic, spinach, basil, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes more, turning frequently.
5. Toss with the cooked pasta and top with cheese.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 353.3 cal
Fat 27.3 g
Saturated fat 3.5 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg
Sodium 162.7 mg
Carbohydrates 22.8 g
Total sugars 1.3 g
Dietary fiber 6 g
Protein 10 g