Prep: 15 min
Cook: 0 min
Total: 15 min
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into 24 slices
- 8 ounces seedless, rindless watermelon
- 3 ounces crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh mint
1. Arrange 12 cucumber slices on a serving plate. Cut the watermelon into four 1 1/2-inch cubes. Cut each cube into 6 slices.
2. Place 1 watermelon slice on each cucumber round. Scatter half of the cheese on top. Place the remaining cucumber slices on top, pressing down gently to level the cheese. Top each with a watermelon slice. Scatter the remaining cheese on top.
3. Whisk together the lime juice, honey, and mint in a small bowl until blended. Right before serving, drizzle the honey mixture over the stacks.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 131.1 cal
Fat 6.2 g
Saturated Fat 4.3 g
Cholesterol 25.2 mg
Sodium 317.6 mg
Carbohydrates 15.3 g
Total Sugars 12.3 g
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
Protein 5.6 g