Prep: 3 min
Cook: 7 min
Total: 10 min
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked or canned borlotti beans
- 4 cups arugula, lightly packed (about 1 medium bunch)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Put olive oil and garlic in a cold skillet. Cook over low heat until garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes.
2. Add beans to the skillet and cook, stirring, until beans are warmed through, about 2 minutes.
3. Place arugula leaves in a large bowl. Add the contents of the skillet and toss to combine and wilt arugula. Add lemon juice and toss again. Serve with warm Italian bread, preferably focaccia.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 417 cal
Fat 28.8 g
Saturated fat 4.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 657.4 mg
Carbohydrates 32.4 g
Total sugars 0.9 g
Dietary fiber 12.9 g
Protein 11.9 g