Prep: 13 min
Cook: 1 hr 10 min
Total: 1 hr 23 min
- 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup nonfat buttermilk, warmed
- 2 tbsp sour cream, at room temperature
2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Bake potatoes in a 400°F oven until soft, about 1 hour. Remove potatoes from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice each in half.
2. Scoop the flesh from each potato into a large bowl; set the skins aside. Mash the potatoes.
3. Add buttermilk, sour cream, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and scallions; mix thoroughly. Spoon an eighth of the potato mixture into each reserved skin.
4. Place potato halves on baking sheet and rewarm in 400°F oven until heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 152.6 cal
Fat 0.2 g
Saturated fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0.6 mg
Sodium 22.9 mg
Carbohydrates 34.5 g
Total sugars 1.6 g
Dietary fiber 2.5 g
Protein 4.4 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.