Directions 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat 24 miniature muffin cups with an organic nonstick spray.
2. Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes, or until very soft. Drain and chop.
3. Meanwhile, place 1 phyllo sheet on a work surface. Coat with organic nonstick spray. Top with 3 more sheets, coating each sheet with nonstick spray.
4. Cut the sheets in thirds lengthwise and then in quarters crosswise to get 12 squares. Press each square into a muffin cup to form a shell with jagged edges.
5. Repeat with the remaining sheets to line the remaining muffin cups. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden.
6. Meanwhile in a food processor, combine the cottage cheese, goat cheese or feta cheese, and egg white. Process until smooth. Add the scallion, basil, garlic, and tomatoes. Pulse briefly to mix. Spoon into the tart shells. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until lightly puffed and heated through.
Recipe Tips The tarlet shells can be made ahead and stored in an airtight containenr for up to 2 days before filling and baking. Or, look for prepared phyllo tart shells in the freezer section of your supermarket.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving Calories 38 cal Fat 1.1 g Saturated fat 0.6 g Cholesterol 2.1 mg Sodium 105.1 mg Carbohydrates 4.7 g Total sugars 0.9 g Dietary fiber 0.4 g Protein 2.3 g