- 2 large ears fresh sweet corn
- 2 ‘Roma’ tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Slice the corn kernels from the cobs and place in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Combine the corn with the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Makes about 2 cups