Prep: 30 min
Cook: 1 hr 20 min
Total: 1hr 50 min
- 4 large russet potatoes, pricked several times with a fork
- 4 ounces low-fat goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1 can (14-19 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for 1 hour, or until soft when squeezed (wear an oven mitt).
3. Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut each lengthwise in half. Let stand until easily handled but still warm.
4. Scoop out the potato pulp into a large bowl, leaving a 1/4"-thick shell. Place the potato shells in a 13" x 9" baking pan.
5. With a potato masher, mash the pulp with the cheese, sour cream, oil, milk, salt, and pepper. Fold in the spinach, scallions, and beans. Spoon into the potato shells. Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Calories 262.9 cal
Fat 6.5 g
Saturated fat 3.2 g
Cholesterol 11.9 mg
Sodium 371.6 mg
Carbohydrates 42.3 g
Total sugars 2.1 g
Dietary fiber 6.9 g
Protein 10.1 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.