- 4 ripe medium oranges, peeled
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mild smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, then drained
- 15 to 20 black olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons blanched almonds
- Fresh parsley and mint, chopped
1. Remove pith from oranges and slice into 1/4-inch rounds. Arrange on a serving platter and scatter sliced red onion on top.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Spoon over the onion and oranges.
3. Sprinkle with raisins, olives, chopped walnuts, and almonds. Garnish with parsley and mint. Serve chilled.
Click here to find more delicious Spanish tapas recipes, like our Catalan Style Tortilla, Mushrooms with Garlic and Parsley Sauce, Festive Sangria, and Apple Plum Brandy Cake!