Stir the vodka, gin, vermouth, and consommé with ice, then strain into a martini glass. Using a mister, spritz rosemary-infused olive oil across the surface of the glass.
- 1 ounce organic vodka
- 1 ounce organic gin
- 1/2 ounce organic dry vermouth
- 3/4 ounce Garlic-Mushroom Consomme (see recipe below)
- Spritz of rosemary-infused olive oil (for garnish)
- 1 cup mushroom consomme (vegetable broth may be substituted)
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, peeled
Bring the consommé to a light boil in a saucepan. Add the garlic and simmer for 15 minutes, or until garlic is soft. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain and bottle.
For more information, see Food Central: Garlic
Originally published in Organic Gardening Magazine, February/March 2014