- 2 8" whole wheat tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 leftover salmon steak, flaked
- 1/2 cup mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
2. When it's hot, place the first tortilla in the skillet.
3. Sprinkle on half of the cheese.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Top with the remaining cheese and the second tortilla.
6. Cook, pressing down occasionally with a spatula, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the tortilla starts to become crisp.
7. Flip and cook for about 6 minutes more.
Enjoy with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 710 cal
Fat 22.9 g
Saturated Fat 5.9 g
Cholesterol 76.3 mg
Sodium 1573 mg
Carbohydrates 69.2 g
Total Sugars 9.2 g
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
Protein 52 g
Recipe courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.