Prep: 6 min
Cook: 24 min
Total: 30 min
- 1 1/2 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb red onions, thickly sliced
1/4 C balsamic vinegar
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Line large baking sheet with nonstick foil.
2. Spread brussels sprouts in single layer on prepared pan and toss with oil. Roast in upper third of oven, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes.
3. Add onions to pan, tossing to combine, and roast until vegetables are tender and golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.
4. Drizzle with vinegar, tossing to combine, and roast 2 minutes longer.
5. Transfer to serving bowl and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 85.5 cal
Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 24.1 mg
Carbohydrates 15.4 g
Total Sugars 6.1 g
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
Protein 3.5 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.