Prep: 5 min
Cook: 20 min
Total: 25 min
- 1 lb broccoli, tops cut into florets and stems peeled, quartered lengthwise, and cut into 2" lengths
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp grated orange zest (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp orange juice (from 1/2 sm orange)
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Line baking pan with foil. Put broccoli on pan and toss with oil, garlic, zest, and salt.
3. Spread in single layer and roast until edges brown and stems are tender, about 20 minutes.
4. Toss with orange juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 104 cal
Fat 7.2 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 328.6 mg
Carbohydrates 8.8 g
Total sugars 2.6 g
Dietary fiber 3 g
Protein 3.4 g
Courtesy of Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.