Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 1 lb. pizza dough ball (from store or pizza shop)
- 3 Tbsp. Primo Raspberry Habanero Preserves
- 1 4 oz. pkg. smoked Applewood goat cheese
- 2 cups packed baby arugula or watercress
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 lb. prosciutto—thinly sliced (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat rolling surface with flour. Press and form dough with rolling pin to desired thickness.
3. Spread preserves evenly on dough, then crumble goat cheese on top.
4. Place dough in a pizza pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until done to desired crispness. Meanwhile, toss arugula (or watercress) with olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Remove pizza from oven and place prosciutto slices on top. Distribute seasoned greens over cooked pizza.
6. Transfer to a cutting board and slice.
How to Enjoy
Enjoy with any one of these festive wines: Champagne or Prosecco. It also pairs great with amber lager and pale ale.
Discover Primo’s Exceptional Preserves
Fun, unique, and truly yummy, Primo's preserves offer the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Fruit, sourced from pesticide-free farms, comes first, bright, sweet, and layered, followed by subtle tingling heat that lingers just so on the palate. They're excellent on toast, with cheese, mixed with yogurt, on PBJ, as a sandwich spread, and as glaze for poultry, meat, and fish. The easy pizza recipe above highlights the delicious combo of smoked goat cheese and Primo’s vivid blend of vine-ripened red raspberries with a refreshing hint of habanero. To learn more, and get more Primo recipe ideas, please visit www.yayprimo.com.
Recipe and image courtesy of Primo Specialty Foods.