- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup loosely packed watercress sprigs, tough stems discarded
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 8 slices baguette
- 8 large easter egg or other radishes, thinly sliced
1. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine the butter, cheese, watercress, and salt.
2. Pulse until blended into a paste. Spread bread slices with cress butter.
3.Top with radish slices and sprinkle with salt.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 267.3 cal
Fat 15.6 g
Saturated fat 10.1 g
Cholesterol 41.3 mg
Sodium 465.2 mg
Total sugars 0.7 g
Dietary fiber 2.2 g
Protein 7.2 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.
Photo: Antonis Achilleos