- 5 organic eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Dash of reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup organic spinach
- 2 tbsp chopped broccoli florets
- 5 spears asparagus, chopped
- 1/4 cup halved organic green beans
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- dash of black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
1. Beat the eggs, parsley, and soy sauce in a bowl.
2. Add the vegetables, garlic, and pepper to a skillet coated with olive oil, and saute on medium for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Stir for about 30 seconds, and then let it sit for 1 minute. Stir again until the eggs firm up, and let it sit for another minute. Fold it and remove it from the pan onto a plate.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 240 cal
Fat 17.1 g
Saturated fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 528.8 mg
Sodium 208.8 mg
Carbohydrates 5.4 g
Total sugars 2.2 g
Dietary fiber 1.9 g
Protein 17.5 g
Courtesy of Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.