2. Coat baking sheet with organic cooking spray.
3. Put pineapple on pan, drizzle with syrup, sprinkle with crumbs, and coat with cooking spray.
4. Roast 15 minutes and remove from oven.
5. Turn on broiler, brush pineapple with any dripped-off syrup and place under broiler about 5 inches from heat.
6. Cook until charred in spots, 2 to 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 295.2 cal
Fat 4.4 g
Saturated fat 2.3 g
Cholesterol 20.5 mg
Sodium 91.5 mg
Carbohydrates 61.9 g
Total sugars 46.9 g
Dietary fiber 2.7 g
Protein 4.9 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.