- 1/2 cup canned no-salt-added great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 8 large fresh basil leaves
- 5 oz mixed baby greens
- 1 1/2 cups grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/4 large red onion, thinly sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Puree beans, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in blender until smooth (makes 1 cup).
2. Divide greens evenly among 4 plates and top with chicken, onion, and tomatoes.
3. Drizzle each serving with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 257.9 cal
Fat 15.9 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 33.8 mg
Sodium 398.2 mg
Carbohydrates 11.7 g
Total Sugars 3.7 g
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
Protein 16.7 g
Healthy Recipe Courtesy of Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.