Prep: 20 min
Cook: 45 min
Total: 1 hr 5 min
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 red potatoes, in 1/2-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/2 ounces each shredded Gruyere and Parmesan cheeses
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
1 cup fat-free milk, warmed
1. Spray 11"x 7" baking dish with oil.
2. Line with one third of the potatoes, overlapping as necessary; sprinkle with half the flour, garlic salt, pepper, and shallots and one third of the cheese.
3. Repeat layers, finishing with a layer of potatoes
4. Pour milk on top.
5. Sprinkle with rest of cheese.
6. Bake covered for 25 minutes at 400°F; uncover and bake 20 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender and browned.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 168.7 cal
Fat 5.4 g
Saturated fat 3.2 g
Cholesterol 17.8 mg
Sodium 281.1 mg
Carbohydrates 20.8 g
Total sugars 3.5 g
Dietary fiber 2.1 g
Protein 9.8 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.