- 3 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp organic olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 lb med zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4"-thick slices
- 3/4 lb sm eggplant, cut into 1/4"-thick slices
- 3/4 lb mini sweet peppers
- 3/4 lb red onion (1 med), sliced
1. Whisk parsley, garlic, paprika, oil, cumin, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to form a paste. Rub paste all over chicken. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
2. Coat grill grate lightly with oil and heat grill to medium heat. Lightly coat vegetables with olive oil and toss with 1/2 teaspoon each sea salt and black pepper. Put in grill pan.
3. Grill vegetables and chicken, turning, until golden brown and cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes for vegetables and about 17 minutes for chicken.
4. Transfer the vegetables to a platter. Let chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing. Arrange on serving platter with vegetables.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 270.1 cal
Fat 7.5 g
Saturated fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 108.9 mg
Sodium 502.9 mg
Carbohydrates 11.6 g
Total sugars 5.1 g
Dietary fiber 4.2 g
Protein 38.4 g
Healthy Recipe Courtesy of Rodale Recipe Finder
Photo: Andrew Mccaul