Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
Total: 20 min
- 4 carrots, cut into 3" matchstick
- 8-10 ounces fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place a steamer basket in a large pot with 2" of water.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Place the carrots and green beans in the basket and steam for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
4. Drain and toss with the oil.
5. Place in a serving dish and sprinkle with the cheese.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 81.9 cal
Fat 4.5 g
Saturated fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg
Sodium 81.5 mg
Carbohydrates 9.3 g
Total sugars 4.7 g
Dietary fiber 3 g
Protein 2.4 g
This recipe is courtesy of the Rodale Recipe Finder.