2. Mix 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and 2 tsp minced garlic.
3. Unwrap 2 whole wheat pizza crusts and brush 1 side of each with half of the garlic oil.
4. Put crusts oil side down on grill and heat until bottoms are golden, 2 minutes.
5. Flip crusts and brush with remaining garlic oil.
6. Top crusts evenly with 1 cup ricotta and 2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan.
7. Grill until bottoms are golden, 2 minutes. Remove.
8. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts, and black pepper.
9. Drizzle with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
10. Cut each pizza into 4 slices.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 295.4 cal
Fat 16.5 g
Saturated fat 4.8 g
Cholesterol 27.2 mg
Sodium 367.9 mg
Carbohydrates 27.9 g
Total sugars 3.6 g
Dietary fiber 2.8 g
Protein 11.8 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.