- 3 cups fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium banana
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
1. Combine the yogurt, strawberries, banana, vanilla extract, and nectar or honey in a blender. Process until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into 4 ice-pop molds or paper cups. Place an ice-pop stick in the middle of each cup and freeze for 2 hours, or until solid.
3. To serve, remove from the molds or peel away the paper cup.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 178.5 cal
Fat 0.2 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 63.9 mg
Carbohydrates 28.6 g
Total Sugars 22 g
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
Protein 15.3 g