1. Heat oven to 425°F. Trim ends off 3 small zucchini and cut lengthwise into quarters.
2. Put on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, wrap 1 slice prosciutto around each of 4 halibut or cod fillets (4 to 5 ounces each).
4. Remove pan from oven, flip zucchini and push to one side, and put fish on pan. Roast until fish is just opaque and zucchini are tender, about 8 minutes.
5. Top each fillet with a little pesto.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 222.4 cal
Fat 9 g
Saturated fat 2.2 g
Cholesterol 50.6 mg
Sodium 816.1 mg
Carbohydrates 4.5 g
Total sugars 1.7 g
Dietary fiber 1.4 g
Protein 30.7 g
Healthy Recipe Courtesy of Rodale Recipe Finder
Photo: Ellie Miller