4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 green and/or red bell peppers, cut into strips
1 pound red potatoes, thinly sliced
1/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon orange juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1. Coat the unheated grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill.
2. Place each chicken breast in the center of a 12" x 18" piece of foil. Evenly top with the bell peppers and potatoes.
3. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, orange juice, salt, black pepper, and red pepper until blended. Evenly drizzle over the chicken and vegetables.
4. Bring up 2 long sides of each piece of foil and double-fold with a 1"-wide fold. Double-fold each end to form a packet.
5. Place the packets, seam side up, on the rack and grill for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and a thermometer inserted in the thickest portion of a breast registers 160°F and the juices run clear.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 246.8 cal
Fat 1.8 g
Saturated fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 68.4 mg
Sodium 405.6 mg
Carbohydrates 27 g
Total sugars 7 g
Dietary fiber 3.1 g
Protein 30 g
Courtesy of the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.