Prep: 8 min
Cook: 20 min
Total: 28 min
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated white chocolate-macadamia nut cookie dough
- 1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 2 containers (3 1/2 ounces each) snack-pack vanilla pudding
- 5 clementines, peeled and sections separated
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9" or 10" springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Press the cookie dough into the pan and 1/2" up the sides. Bake for 20 minutes, or until well browned. Allow to cool completely on a rack.
3. Meanwhile, place the marmalade in a microwaveable bowl. Cover with waxed paper. Cook on high power for 90 seconds, or until bubbling. Set aside.
4. Remove the pan sides. Set the crust on a serving plate. Spread the pudding on the crust. Starting at the outer edge of the crust, set the clementine sections slightly overlapping in a ring. Repeat with smaller rings until the entire crust is covered (some pudding will show through). With a spoon, drizzle the marmalade over the fruit. Spread with the back of the spoon. Refrigerate, uncovered, for at least 30 minutes.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 376.1 cal
Fat 13.6 g
Saturated fat 4 g
Cholesterol 5.4 mg
Sodium 466.5 mg
Carbohydrates 61.1 g
Total sugars 44.6 g
Dietary fiber 1 g
Protein 2.4 g
For more great recipes, check out the Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.