- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb thin-sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- White wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- Roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Put flour on plate and coat both sides of chicken.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add one-third of the chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove to plates. Repeat twice with remaining oil and chicken.
3. Pour wine and lemon juice into pan. Cook over high heat until about 1/4 cup remains. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir in parsley, spoon sauce around chicken, and serve.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 281 cal
Fat 11.6 g
Saturated Fat 1.8 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 77.4 mg
Carbohydrates 7.7 g
Total Sugars 0.6 g
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
Protein 27.1 g
Recipe courtesy of the Rodale Recipe Finder.