- 1 12" prebaked pizza shell
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup cooked chicken cut into small strips
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the pizza shell on a baking sheet.
2. Evenly spread the pesto over the crust. Arrange the chicken, pepper strips, and artichokes over the pesto. Top with the cheese.
3. Bake for 10 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is crisp.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 528.2 cal
Fat 19.6 g
Saturated fat 5.9 g
Cholesterol 47.6 mg
Sodium 901 mg
Carbohydrates 58.8 g
Total sugars 2.4 g
Dietary fiber 5.2 g
Protein 29.9 g
Recipe courtesy of the Rodale Recipe Finder.