Prep: 10 min
Cook: 35 min
Total: 45 min
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cups water or broth
- 1/2 lb sliced assorted fresh mushrooms
- 4 thin leeks, white and pale green parts, sliced
- 2 lb cauliflower, cut into florets
1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in pot over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 8 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
2. Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and cook leeks, stirring, 2 minutes. Stir in cauliflower and 5 cups water. Simmer 20 minutes.
3. Puree in blender (in batches) until smooth. Return soup to pot with mushrooms and Parmesan. Season to taste. Bring just to a simmer.
4. Ladle soup into bowls and drizzle evenly with 1 tbsp oil.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 134.1 cal
Fat 10.6 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 2.9 mg
Sodium 80.7 mg
Carbohydrates 7.3 g
Total Sugars 2.7 g
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
Protein 3.9 g