Total: 3hr 20min
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe (about 1/2 melon)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 tsp freshly grated lime zest
1. Combine cantaloupe, sugar, lime juice, and lime zest in blender and puree until smooth.
2. Pour into 8" x 8" baking dish and put in freezer.
3. Stir and scrape mixture with a fork every hour until granita is frozen but still grainy, about 3 hours.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 78.1 Cal
Fat 0.2 G
Saturated Fat 0 G
Cholesterol 0 Mg
Sodium 13 Mg
Carbohydrates 19.9 G
Total Sugars 18.6 G
Dietary Fiber 0.8 G
Protein 0.7 G
Courtesy of Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.