- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning rub
- hot-pepper sauce (optional)
1. To prepare the dip: In a bowl, combine the sour cream, cucumber, scallions, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. To prepare the chicken: Place the chicken, oil, and seasoning rub in a resealable plastic storage bag. Seal the bag and massage to coat the chicken evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat a grill or stove-top griddle pan. Cook the chicken on the grill or pan for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink and the juices run clear. Serve with the dip and hot-pepper sauce, if using.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 160.6 Cal
Fat 3.2 G
Saturated Fat 0.6 G
Cholesterol 69.6 Mg
Sodium 548.7 Mg
Carbohydrates 6.2 G
Total Sugars 3.1 G
Dietary Fiber 0.4 G
Protein 27.7 G
Recipe courtesy of Rodale Healthy Recipe Finder.