- 1/2 C sliced celery
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 whole wheat pizza crusts
- 2/3 C organic barbecue sauce
- 1 C shredded cooked chicken
- 2 oz crumbled blue cheese
- organic olive oil cooking spray
- celery leaves
1. Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
2. Combine 1/2 c sliced celery with 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice and marinate 10 minutes.
3. Unwrap 2 whole wheat pizza crusts and lightly coat 1 side of each with organic olive oil spray.
4. Put crusts oil side down on grill and heat until bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes.
5. Flip crusts and spread evenly with 2/3 c barbecue sauce (we used Annie's Naturals Original).
6. Sprinkle 1 c shredded cooked chicken and 2 oz crumbled blue cheese evenly over top of crusts.
7. Grill until bottoms are golden brown, about 2 minutes longer. Remove.
8. Top pizzas with drained marinated celery and garnish with celery leaves.
9. Cut each pizza into 4 slices.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 303.1 cal
Fat 7.2 g
Saturated fat 3.3 g
Cholesterol 40.4 mg
Sodium 999.2 mg
Carbohydrates 41.4 g
Total sugars 12.9 g
Dietary fiber 3 g
Protein 18 g
Healthy Recipe Courtesy of Rodale Recipe Finder
Photo: Jonny Valiant