- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 16 ounces halibut
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, beat the egg and egg whites until mixed.
4. Slice the halibut into strips and dip the pieces into the egg mixture.
5. Place the fish in the bread crumbs and turn until coated.
6. Place the fish on the baking sheet and place in the oven.
7. Bake for aobut 10 minutes on each side or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
8. Serve with 1 tablespoon ketchup per serving.
Nutritional Facts per serving
Calories 251.4 cal
Fat 5.2 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Cholesterol 89.2 mg
Sodium 435.3 mg
Carbohydrates 18.7 g
Total sugars 4.9 g
Dietary fiber 1 g
Protein 30.8 g
Healthy Recipe Courtesy of Rodale Recipe Finder
Photo: Mitch Mandel