- 1 egg white, beaten slightly
- Puff pastry
- ½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce (homemade or purchased)
- 1 20-ounce can apple pie filling (or make your own)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, mix together the apple pie filling and cranberry sauce. Fill 6 ramekins with apple-cranberry mixture.
2. Roll out the puff pastry slightly. Cut out 6 4-inch squares. Position each square over a ramekin so the points hang over the edge. Brush with egg white.
3. Bake until golden and puffed, about 20 minutes.
Image: (cc) whitneyinchicago/flickr